WIndows 10 Changing font size and boldness on Internet.

Stattovic

I have a HP Lapyop, 64 bit running Windows 10.

In my old age (now 74) I am beginning to struggle to see lists etc on the Internet, I do wear glasses.

see for example: https://www2.cricketstatz.com/ss/players.aspx?filt=cl

I have tried making a larger darker font in my computer settings, bud sadly this does not work on my internet viewing.

Does anybody have any ideas that would help me please ?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, no one will be able to see that link as you will need to sign in. Just post a screenshot of it. The web browser should have an option to zoom in.

tremmor

If i understand it right just hold down the CTL key and rotate the mouse wheel up or down
to enlarge the text or smaller. this will enlarge the screen.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Go to options, under General, go to Language and Appearance and change the font size there. If you want, click Advanced and uncheck "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above". You will have to choose a font that's bold by default.

Stattovic

Go to options, under General, go to Language and Appearance and change the font size there. If you want, click Advanced and uncheck "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of your selections above". You will have to choose a font that's bold by default.

When you say "Go to options > general, where is this, cant see it under Settings ?