Cheap Motherboard better than expensive 1

i thought that only the nvidia games, u know the ones that say at the start "the way its meant to be play, nvidia" were the ony games that supported sli.

i think those are the only ones that are officially recognized, but many others are also compatible

huh... wow... you'd think it'd be someuniversal gaming feature... :/

Not really. It would be nice, yes, but the games need to be coded properly to work within the specifications of the graphics driver's SLI protocols. Some just work, others need extra help. It is not as simple as just splitting up the work load between cards - though I do agree here that it should be. ;)

i thought that only the nvidia games, u know the ones that say at the start "the way its meant to be play, nvidia" were the ony games that supported sli.

There are alot of games that don't start with this, CoD4 and gears of war (PC version obviously) are 2 well known ones that have an option to put dual video card. COD:WAW has the same too, but neither have nvidia at the start.

I think what that is rather than being "this is SLi compatible" it is more "we [nvidia] have payed to be advertised at the start of a game", so nvidia or whoever (intel are there quite alot too) may have either helped to fun devlop the game or simply payed the producer to advertise them.

There are alot of games that don't start with this, CoD4 and gears of war (PC version obviously) are 2 well known ones that have an option to put dual video card. COD:WAW has the same too, but neither have nvidia at the start.

I think what that is rather than being "this is SLi compatible" it is more "we [nvidia] have payed to be advertised at the start of a game", so nvidia or whoever (intel are there quite alot too) may have either helped to fun devlop the game or simply payed the producer to advertise them.
right, for example, at the beginning of the game crysis, both Nvidia and Intel advertise.

i was having a ganda at that games supported by sli page and im surprised that fallout 3 aint there, also that they have stalker Shadow of Chernobyl there, but not clear sky and Rainbow six vegas, but not vegas 2 (sli worked great 4 me on this game).

i was having a ganda at that games supported by sli page and im surprised that fallout 3 aint there, also that they have stalker Shadow of Chernobyl there, but not clear sky and Rainbow six vegas, but not vegas 2 (sli worked great 4 me on this game).
huh, Fallout works great on sli for me...

That is the "officially supported" list. Other games may work just fine. The games on that list are "guaranteed" to work.

Those meant that the developers used Nvidia Video cards when they were still writing the codes for the game and testing them.

Back