Cheap small speaker?

konsole

Whenever I'm using my computer and dont want to use headphones, I'd like to have a small speaker for using while listening to low quality audio sources like media sites online. I'll be using heaphones for higher quality audio like music, games, and movies, but a simple ~$20 or less mono speaker for everything else would be great. I wont be using the speaker with a portable audio device, only with my computer. Something that has decent volume, but it doesnt have to be really loud, and isnt a complete piece of junk. The quality of the audio doesnt really matter because it will be mostly voice audio that it will be used for.

I saw the X-mini 2 (hamburger type speaker) which intrigues me a bit but wanted suggestions from the computer forum?

I know its only $20 but if the speaker is utter crap then thats $20 wasted.

konsole

Go up to $25, get a fine set of speakers. For that low, the $25 Altec Lansing BX1221 will do the job for you. It's a 2.1 set, so it includes a sub, and I own it, and it's fine. http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-BXR1221-Speaker-System/dp/B0025VKUQ6

I want a "speaker" not "speakers". I don't want 2 stereo speakers and I especially dont want a sub. Plus I'm not gonna spend $25 for a full 2.1 setup lol. I just sold a pair of $800 studio monitors to use headphones instead so I'm not gonna use $25 full speaker set as my main audio source. A single small mono speaker that is magnetic so I can stick it to the side of my computer case would be great.