Cheat codes: what tricks do YOU have up your sleeves?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and Consoles' started by ADE, Sep 30, 2006.

1. ADE

ADE banned

OK, this is the official Cheat code thread. If you don't want to be temped to use cheats, then you may want to leave. Here everyone can state a game and the cheats they know for it. Please say what the cheat is for and then the operations needed to activate the cheat. Let the cheating begin!!!

2. Verve

Verve New Member

I had a question and thought that this might be the thread to put it in.

I play Halo Trial multiplayer online, and I use a sort of glitch to get an advantage. I was just wondering if you guys think its unfair. Have a look at the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XATKYgTm4nE
    I don't think other players liked it when they found out where I was, because my own team mates started to betray me :p . What do you think? Is it "cheating?"

3. Geoff

Geoff VIP Member

www.gamerevolution.com

They have cheats for every type of game and console, you would find it much more useful then everyones personal cheats.

4. Jet

Jet VIP Member

I personally think that Cheats are boring...unless you have already beaten the game. Then they are quite entertaining to use :)

5. Dr Studly

Dr Studly banned

6. Emperor_nero

Emperor_nero New Member

7. Verve

Verve New Member

Do you guys have anything to say about my first post?

8. ADE

ADE banned

not sure what happened but I think you just got unlimited gran-aids. And hay you cant find cool glitch info like that on a cheat website.

9. Mattu

Mattu Member

10. Ku-sama

Ku-sama banned

actually no, he got stuck inside of the rock and is allowed to shoot out and have other people not be able to shoot him....

11. ADE

ADE banned

Oh, I see. I could have swarn though that when he through those gradnaids it ws always at 4 left...

12. Verve

Verve New Member

maybe he had it set to unlimited grenades, who knows, but would you consider it cheating? I would still be vulnerable to rockets and grenades inside the rock.

13. Ku-sama

Ku-sama banned

thats can just be enabled under the multiplayer options