MBGraphics
VIP Member
Well the time has finaly come, I should be able to order my parts this weekend (give or take some time)
Im so excited for my first build!!
I just hope I dont mess anything up
So as the title says, would you mind checking the list for me please? Let me know if i should change anything
The budget is $1300, it will be fore gaming (CoD4, BF2, GTA IV if it comes out, some racing games, and maybe Crysis.)
I will be OCing the CPU and GPU later on once I learn how.
SPECS:
Case:
Antec 1200:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129043
MotherBoard:
EVGA 750i SLI FTW:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188026
Graphics Card:
EVGA 9800GTX+:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130376
PowerSupply
CORSAIR 750W:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139006
Processor
Intel E8400(Can get it for $150):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
RAM
Not 100% sure yet, but it will be 4GB DDR2 1066
HardDrive
SeaGate Barracuda 500GB:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148136
Sound Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102006
Operating System
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116493
CPU cooler
Tuniq Tower:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154001
Thanks in advanced!
-Mike
Im so excited for my first build!!
I just hope I dont mess anything up
So as the title says, would you mind checking the list for me please? Let me know if i should change anything
The budget is $1300, it will be fore gaming (CoD4, BF2, GTA IV if it comes out, some racing games, and maybe Crysis.)
I will be OCing the CPU and GPU later on once I learn how.
SPECS:
Case:
Antec 1200:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129043
MotherBoard:
EVGA 750i SLI FTW:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188026
Graphics Card:
EVGA 9800GTX+:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130376
PowerSupply
CORSAIR 750W:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139006
Processor
Intel E8400(Can get it for $150):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
RAM
Not 100% sure yet, but it will be 4GB DDR2 1066
HardDrive
SeaGate Barracuda 500GB:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148136
Sound Card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102006
Operating System
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116493
CPU cooler
Tuniq Tower:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154001
Thanks in advanced!
-Mike