Check Out This Nice Ass Computer Case

manix

banned
LOOK
hanging%20wall%20computer%20case%20mod%20custom%20picture%20cool%20unique%20mo.jpg

SFR

Truth fears no questions
see too me that looks like a pile of junk... I dont see a reason for spending any more money on a case or.. that... then you have to.

I like whats inside of the computer to cost more than the case that holds all of it...

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Looks pretty cool, Id like one of them in every room of the house!

Rambo

Hmmm, I don't really like that. I dunno, it looks too........ breakable LOL!

see too me that looks like a pile of junk... I dont see a reason for spending any more money on a case or.. that... then you have to.

I agree totally, but there are just a few exceptions. Like, I would definately choose a cool silver or black ZORRO case over one of those plain white cases with no colour change at all. It is also nice to have a transparent panel on one side. :D I just chose the easy and cheap option - Gamebomb Spider Case :confused: or something like that!

ak_hitman_47

Rambo said:
Hmmm, I don't really like that. I dunno, it looks too........ breakable LOL!
Wow think if some little kid and pulled a cord and it fell off the wall...yea it looks cool but, I agree it looks like it would break after one fall off the wall.

Rambo

Wow think if some little kid and pulled a cord and it fell off the wall...yea it looks cool but, I agree it looks like it would break after one fall off the wall.

LOL! I think the only advantage of that case is that it would be very cool (cool as in temperature cool ;)).

4W4K3

VIP Member
Just looks like he mounted everything to an aluminum plate, made a plexiglass/acrylic box to prevent dust from really important parts or maybe things getting thrown in the room. I don't think it cost him/her that much at all...just alot of time.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
LOL

My computer furniture is black with pinewood. My keyboard and mouse are black. My receiver is black. My speakers are black and silver.

I have all stock cases..2 black dells, a white dell, 2 white compaq's and a black HP. I could care less what the cases look like. My setup looks fine without all the fancy glow in the dark, multi-colored, see through window, with shocks and a 6 inch lift....

I do however understand why many people like the cool looking cases.

At some point I will probably decide to build a gaming machine.. and even then if the case costs me $1 extra...its $1 too expensive.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
At some point I will probably decide to build a gaming machine.. and even then if the case costs me $1 extra...its $1 too expensive.
So its cheapo case for you? (as opposed to a case with easy access to parts for constant swaaping and superb cooling?)

:)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Praetor said:
So its cheapo case for you? (as opposed to a case with easy access to parts for constant swaaping and superb cooling?)
Praetor said:

You do make a valid point. As you know Praetor, I am not into OC'ing. I buy a computer that fits my needs. And besides... the full capabilities of any of my CPU's are being slowed down by other components (which I have no need to upgrade)... so when buying each computer I do not spend extra money on a .2GHz faster CPU. instead I spend that same money on an extra gig of RAM....anyway.. back on topic:

I completely agree with you that easy access to the hardware is important when you constantly adding and upgrade your computer hardware. I also agree that keeping a computer cool whether you are over clocking the CPU or not is important ...

But in MY case, I do not constantly upgrade my computers' hardware and I regulate the temperature of this room to keep it at a constant 60 degrees Fahrenheit.

As for looks, that is not why I have these computers.. My computers help me do my job. As for style and looks, that part of my ego is fulfilled by my car.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
But in MY case, I do not constantly upgrade my computers' hardware and I regulate the temperature of this room to keep it at a constant 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fair 'nuff ... i run my room in the -5C to 10C range (its winter) so i can relate. I personally, since i despise sleep, like having uberloud fans (say ... Tornados) all around ... the side benifit is that it helps cool :)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Praetor said:
Fair 'nuff ... i run my room in the -5C to 10C range (its winter) so i can relate. I personally, since i despise sleep, like having uberloud fans (say ... Tornados) all around ... the side benifit is that it helps cool :)
LOL

Well I do not despise sleep... but sleep seems to despise me....

Work, school, and the opposite sex take up way to much of my time...... I think one of the three needs to end..

As for hurricane/shot-gun-blast computer fans: It seems that 70's progressive rock music is what keeps me going... and computer fans keep you going...

..interesting...

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Back to reality..and to the topic.

Hey I just think that this case is really cool. Keep in mind that these kind of cases are an expression of ones imagination and a good way to kill time. I mean I really hate those crappy cases which just stand there. By moding it...at least to a certain degree, you achieve more than just a light up PC, but rather an expression of how different you are and how individual you are. Do you see the point that I am making?

JAN :D

Grimulus

yeah, if you have a cat in your household, you might want to get insurance on that thing. i love the idea, and it looks really cool, but yeah, a disaster waiting to happen.