Hello, how are you beautiful people of Computerforum.com. If any of you guys have times please take a minute to rate my computer build. Thank you for your times.
MotherBoard: XFX MB-N780-ISH9 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI Intel Motherboard
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
RAM: CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800
I also have a 2X1GB of the same products.
TOTAL MEMORY = 6GB
Graphic Card: EVGA 512-P3-N845-AR GeForce 8800GTS (G92) KO 512MB
I have 2 of this in SLI mode
I HAVE 3 DVD DRIVES AND BURNER
1 - Asus- dvd/cd/dvd dl/lightscribe Burner
2 - Sony- dvd/cd/dvd dl/ burner
3 - HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM 16x/52x DVD-ROM
I HAVE 3 HARDRIVES
Hardrive 1: SAMSUNG 160 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II
Hardrive 2: Wester Degital 120 GB SATA 3GB/Sec
Hardrive 3: Wester Digital 500 GB SATA 3GB/Sec
CASE: antec 900
PSU: Antec True Power Trio TP3-550 550W ATX12V SLI Certified
Water Cooling: Thermaltake Bigwater 760I
Please help me with my computer, any thing that i need to upgrade to make it better??? im running window xp, but im going to try linux next. Thank you
MotherBoard: XFX MB-N780-ISH9 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI Intel Motherboard
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
RAM: CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800
I also have a 2X1GB of the same products.
TOTAL MEMORY = 6GB
Graphic Card: EVGA 512-P3-N845-AR GeForce 8800GTS (G92) KO 512MB
I have 2 of this in SLI mode
I HAVE 3 DVD DRIVES AND BURNER
1 - Asus- dvd/cd/dvd dl/lightscribe Burner
2 - Sony- dvd/cd/dvd dl/ burner
3 - HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM 16x/52x DVD-ROM
I HAVE 3 HARDRIVES
Hardrive 1: SAMSUNG 160 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II
Hardrive 2: Wester Degital 120 GB SATA 3GB/Sec
Hardrive 3: Wester Digital 500 GB SATA 3GB/Sec
CASE: antec 900
PSU: Antec True Power Trio TP3-550 550W ATX12V SLI Certified
Water Cooling: Thermaltake Bigwater 760I
Please help me with my computer, any thing that i need to upgrade to make it better??? im running window xp, but im going to try linux next. Thank you