Chess Titans and Windows 10

Zeno

Hi everyone.

I just upgraded to Windows 10. After the upgrade I went to play a game of Chess using Chess Titans as I always do but it's no longer there. Anyone know where I can download Chess Titans? I did a search for it on the Internet and found a few places that promise to offer it as a free download, but I hesitate to download it from those sites since I don't know who they are.

If this question has already been asked my apologies. I did a forum search for "Chess Titans" and didn't find any relevant threads or posts.

Zeno

It originally came in the games directory with Windows 7 which is what I upgraded from. But evidently when Windows 10 was installed that games directory no longer exists. I not only lost Chess Titans but all the other games that were in that games folder are also gone. But I don't really care about them. I was addicted to Chess Titans and played it basically every day at some point. And I haven't found another chess program that I like as well. I hope I can get it back somehow.

spirit

Staff member
I would probably try this link instead of the one you posted.

http://windowsreport.com/chess-titans-windows-10/
The link to download chess in that post doesn't work.

@Zeno if you have a copy of Vista or 7 you could always install one of them in a virtual machine to play chess on if you really want to play it. I think the chess game in 7 is the same as the one in Vista. You could use VirtualBox to create the virtual machine which is free.