Classic Games ~ All consoles

What is your favourite classic game, all consoles, all genres!

• Total voters

Bigshow1030

hey magicman

I wish I could run into a site like that that had all of the super nintendo games on it.....I was trying to find some way I could get Knights OF The Round Table for my computer.....It was on the supernes and I have loved it ever since

Lax

VIP Member
If you find an emulator I'm sure you could get it to run on your machine. www.playagain.net has a few emulators and every mame ROM ever.

P.S. It's french, so just work around that.

samstown22

the original pitfall, baby!!! no ending, no point. just dont get hit.

what more can you ask for?!!? that was endless hours of my childhood right there!!!

Travo925

def. sega gen.

well, I do have to say sega genesis I think was the best system. and sonic was an awsome series of games, especially sth 2.

However, I do have to omit, Me matched with an origianl gameboy, a link cable, and a copy of pokemon red is unstopable...(dont worry i dont play anymore, I did hae to go through therapy to stop though ;) )

Lax

VIP Member
I'm still trying to sell all my cards from when I was like 14. It was a sad day when I picked up that first pokemon pack.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
I always liked the original Legend of Zelda (and most of the follow ups). Not so much in the first one but with each successive game they got better at making puzzles you had to solve to get to the next room

Lax

VIP Member
People don't care about the old games anymore. All they care about are the NEWEST games that get 20000000FPS. Some of the best game's I've played have been on the NES and Sega.