Clueless

Dangerous Toys

New Member
Hello, I am in hopes of someone possibly knowing what my problem with my computer could be. I built it a couple weeks ago and its been running fine. Now, out of the blue, every once in awhile it just shuts down completely. Like if it was turned off. I cant seem to figure out what it is. Here are some stats on my system..................
cpu-z.jpg
..............
cpu-z2.jpg
............If more info is needed just ask. Please, can someone help? Thanx
 
ARe you sure its not going into sleep mode?
Check if you have the option on your antivirus to shut down pc after scanning unchecked.
 
Its completely shutting off. I have to push the power button to restart. And my antivirus isnt shutting it down either. I'm flippin clueless!
 
My computer did that. A little detective work and I found the problem. One of the push pins came undone on my CPU cooler and was sitting on the CPU lob sided and was over heating and shutting down. I re applied Arctic Silver and installed it again and everything has been fine since then. Just something for you to check!
 
Back
Top