So I'm about to buy a new Dell and am wondering how this set-up will work on a 24" monitor. I'm going with Dell as a friend is farily high up there and is getting me a screaming deal. I'll mainly be running some finance software on it and maybe some games, Total war series and Civ is about all I play anymore. Perhaps Fallout 3 one of these days when I have time. Alot of movies and browsing also. System spec is as follows:
PROCESSOR & GRAPHICS CARD AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English
MEMORY 6GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4 DIMMS
MONITOR 24.0" Dell ST2410 Full HD Monitor with VGA cable
HARD DRIVE 1TB - 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s, 16MB Cache
Any comments or recomendations appreciated. I'm open to some simple changes. Thanks in advance.
PROCESSOR & GRAPHICS CARD AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English
MEMORY 6GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4 DIMMS
MONITOR 24.0" Dell ST2410 Full HD Monitor with VGA cable
HARD DRIVE 1TB - 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s, 16MB Cache
Any comments or recomendations appreciated. I'm open to some simple changes. Thanks in advance.