COD 4 Video Card Requirements

duffer_jones

Hi guys, Im new and I was looking at the video card requiremnts for COD4 it is; Video Card: DirectX 9-compliant Shader 3.0 card with 128 MB of DDR Video Memory (256 MB recommended) AGP 8x or PCI-Express x16 . My question is can you buy this Video card or cards separately and insert it in a PCI slot or is this apart of the motherboard??

tuxify

Depends on the kind of motherboard you have. If you have a motherboard with an onboard video, than you may need to buy a separate card, unless your onboard video is really good. Use PC Wizard 2007 to see what kind of video card you have.

blurblock

my 8800GTS 320MB give me an average FPS of 35 . 1680 x 1050 . Everything almost max. but i guess 7800GT and higher range should be alright .

Hanamichi

I think my card will gonna play it at high setting at med resolution.But right now my RAM is bottlenecking.It takes a lot of time to load.That's why I have quite playing company of heroes untill the RAM upgrade.

elitehacker

Call of duty 1-3 graphics was nowhere near cutting edge but 4 looks really awesome, but I have to say not as awesome as Crysis.