COD4 Modern Warfare mods?

zaroba

anybody know of any mod sites for COD4 Modern Warfare?
more specifically, I'm looking for mods that increase the games graphics quality.
disregard the specs in my sig, i want the game looking as good as it possibly can.

simply put, me and somebody else in another game i play are always debating which is better. a pc or a ps3. he's hell bent on saying the ps3 is better despite the fact that so much more can be done with a pc (hundreds of thousands of games, more controllers, modding, stuff besides gaming, etc, etc, etc).

so as a final statement to end it once and for all, i challenged him to show me screenshots and/or video from a game and i would do the same on my pc. after a few more mins of chatting and him trying to avoid it and me telling him to prove his statements, he finally agreed.

he chose call of duty 4 modern warfare. since i don't have the game, i'm going to get it over the weekend, and since i'm trying to prove that my pc can beat his ps3, i want to mod the game to be as good as it can, since game modding is a good point of pc gaming.

so, i want mods that will make the game look as good as it can, things like high definition textures, high poly models, maybe ven new items etc that he can't get for his ps3 version of the game.

after we compare pics, i'll even post them in a topic here so everybody can judge them.

---

PLEASE READ: if you are against any of the above statements (me thinking a pc is better) then DO NOT POST HERE telling what you believe and turn this topic into an argument! I made this topic to ask for mod sites, NOT to start a pc vs ps3 war. theres already a counsel vs pc topic somewhere

Last edited:

ztrain727

I've been looking. Don't think there are actually any real/good mods out. Waiting for a blood mod...

Obviously, there's THIS.