COD4 vs TF2

Which Game?

• Call of Duty 4

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Team Fortress 2

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

JlCollins005

this is a hard choice because they are 2 dif type of games they are both fps but different genre's one is the cartoony type and the other a more realistic

epidemik

this is a hard choice because they are 2 dif type of games they are both fps but different genre's one is the cartoony type and the other a more realistic

Yeah, I was sorta thinking about that. I guess it depends on the situation and how im feeling.
:mad: Makes my poll pointless

Geoff

VIP Member
Two completely different types of games, TF2 is something you can get on and play for 15 minutes, whereas COD4 you really need to have at least an hour to play.

shenry

I reckon TF2 is a lot better, but thats maybe because I have played it for too long...Still my vote goes for TF2.

lovely?

i dont like team fortress's graphics one bit. i dont care what genre, thats no excuse! now if you say 'it doesnt need great graphics, its about the gameplay, then look at cod4. they found a way to mix brilliant graphics with intense gameplay. :p

CPTMuller

I wouldn't think that they were bad, they are cartoonish, but polished and detailed. That is something you have to leave to personality, but they can't be defined as bad.

m0nk3ys1ms

I like TF2 a great amount more than CoD4, but I would probably pick CoD4 just because TF2 kinda gets old after playing it for 4-5 hours straight.

PunterCam

If someone would design a map the size of a small country, and allowed thousands of players onto the one server (so a war could actually be played out), COD4 no doubt.

As they are, wouldn't bother me - I'd be bored after 6 months and wouldn't look at either again!

Geoff

VIP Member
i dont like team fortress's graphics one bit. i dont care what genre, thats no excuse! now if you say 'it doesnt need great graphics, its about the gameplay, then look at cod4. they found a way to mix brilliant graphics with intense gameplay. :p
Call of Duty 4 is like any other new game, where they think it's all about having photorealistic graphics. Team Fortress 2 shows that you don't need photo like graphics for a game to be good, they keep it simple, which is why the game is great.

Archangel

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];982423 said:
Call of Duty 4 is like any other new game, where they think it's all about having photorealistic graphics.

agreed. altough, not every new game is only about graphics.

Kornowski

VIP Member
I wouldn't say the graphics in CoD4 were great, I'd say more, Average.

But, I've not played TF2, so on that, I'd say CoD4. Plus the online is AMAZING! So! :D