Cold Cathode Tubes

INTELCRAZY, Are the LEDS much better?

LED's do not burn out, they are brighter. And I think they just look plain cool. I have some chrome fans(not metal:rolleyes:, the LED's look really cool bouncing off the reflection, no not like a disco ball. About like Jet's avatar, lol.

EddieCurtis

There Cool !!

I took it upon myself to mod my case not so long back by buying myself a piece of perspex and cutting it so shape fitting it to my pc etc. etc. and in the process got myself these very cool cold cathode tubes and I love them! they really light up the case and make everything inside look cool aswell as giving a glow under my desk and all over my floor around my pc, the tubes dont get very hot at all, certainly nothing that will effect your computers performance!

BUY THEM !! :D

Kornowski

VIP Member
Ok, Thanks a lot for all the information guys! I'm just trying to decide between all an all blue tube or a blue/green tube. :confused:

Grimulus

Yeah, grab 'em. CC aren't expensive anyway, so no real loss. Kinda like buying YL DSL12 fans, at 3-5 bucks a pop who cares if they come dead? I always buy an extra part if they are so in expensive, which is what you may want to do here.

Kornowski

VIP Member
I think I will, should I get the cathodes that are green and bluw or the whole blue one? To go with the case in my sig (see pictures) :)