combating unemployment with ai monitored systems

kouron

im working on the legal side of an idea i have

feel free to chime in

so i am 35 physically disabled and i have been trying to get a job since age 21 in the last 4 years i have been putting in 50 applications a month
with few calls, 95% of the apps i put in basically get nothing, i call them but no result
the few interviews i get end in dead ends

needless to say im sick of it
so im wondering if i can leverage my programming knowledge to fix this, essentially i could record thousands of responses and voice clips to be used by an ai that would rotate the number only after the location blocks the number
the responses from the hiring manager would be transcribed to text and i would read along to the ai's replies

I'd basically have it dump the audio after it transcribes it
I wouldn't hear anything

if they say anything interesting id have the ai throw a flag that prompts me to step in personally this would repeat every hour until the hiring manager gets off work
and i could train the ai to do this with large numbers of companies and locations at a time

and just so you know its not an auto dialer i have to manually initiate each one
any input?

kouron

Depending on community response if reception isn't good I'm basically going to just do this manually

kouron

well my question there is "what actually fixes anything?" i mean if nothing else it takes large amounts of computer science field knowledge to pull off, i could technically put that on my resume after a few months of using it

but im just curious as to how other people would respond to something like this

im kind of at the point where im googling " when is determination in the hiring process considered insanity" mainly because if you've done what I've done, applied to large numbers of companies for the exact same position(cashier) and put in an app for each location within 50 miles of my address for 4 straight years putting in 50 apps a month

it starts to look like that you know?

and when they decline it im back to reapplying with the exact same info and calling the same locations (politely so far) waiting a while to call again

i have a job coach helping me but its been 2 years with 0 results

so my question is how do i solve that, the only thing i can come up with is a cs solution

kouron

im pretty much being cynical by the way at this point just searching lol even if i did something like this my goal isnt to annoy the hiring manager into submission, ive contemplated that, clearly, but id obviously be more tactful about how i do this

Trizoy

VIP Member
If you want to shoot me your resume I could help give pointers if you need any. If you want to remove any pii I'm fine with that also. DM me.