Comp is not performing....

hillbilly heret

New Member
Hi I am new here and sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I got a new comp, and its not doing as well as it should.
Here are the 3D mark Vantage results.

http://service.futuremark.com/resultAnalyzer.action?resultId=282517&resultType=19

It is doing about 1/3 as well as it should (compared to similar systems, my score is 4832, similar systems are 12870).

Here is another thing I looked into. BiosAgentPlus.

http://biosagentplus.com/results.php?ref=32jzglz

I am not sure how to upgrade some of those drivers.
I think I need to upgrade my bios to (0601 I think) but I am not sure how and too paranoid to try.
I do not have any viruses or spyware. I have defragged, disk cleaned, registry checked,etc.

Not sure what the problem is..Only visible problem I have encountered is that my ASUS AI Suite AI Gear 3 settings are messed up. When I try to calibrate for Auto Mode my comp freezes and restarts. I have the latest version of AI Suite.

If you can,please don't tell me to uninstall something and delete all folders and then try again, cause I probably have.
Thanks for any help.
 
The URL you posted (C:\ProgramData...) is local. It only works on your computer, and will not work across the internet. Anyone who tries to access it will have their computer try to look for that same file in that same folder on their own C: drive. If they have one.

You need to upload it to a server somehow. Try attatching the file to the post, if you can do that. If not, I've got an ftp server at ftp://69.22.90.67/ you can try to upload to, I'll host it for a little while, that should let other people see it.
 
yea..sorry i can't believe I actually thought other people would see that..
but I can't seem to get your ftp server to work, and the file is too big to upload.
 
Back
Top