Compaq Presariu CQ 61 not starting

So i have had the laptop for about 8 years and it worked only about 4 of them,and since then i kept the laptop thinking i am going to search new parts or something but i remembered that there are forums,so yeah.
For about 4 years the laptop wasn't started and that's because it hasn't worked for 4 years.
So i started removing parts that might be stopping it from booting like ram and hdd, and others,even though it is supposed to boot even if they're broken i just said maybe.
Some photos:
http://imgur.com/a/BhhUV
I didnt upload them here because they were too big.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Does the power light just flash on it? Or do you get a black screen with solid power light?

I'm going to say just junk it. These POS laptops are just as bad as the older DV series laptops from HP. They had chipset issues with connections becoming unsoldered from the board. It's not worth fixing.

Does the power light just flash on it? Or do you get a black screen with solid power light?

I'm going to say just junk it. These POS laptops are just as bad as the older DV series laptops from HP. They had chipset issues with connections becoming unsoldered from the board. It's not worth fixing.
The screen doesn't react to anything,doesn't start and the battery light stays on.