Competitive Games

Xizzaar

Hey guys.
I was wondering if you guys could tell me some competitive games (Not FPS).
If you don't know what i mean ill tell you that right now.

What i mean with "competitive game" is a game where there is tournaments and contests. Not just a game you want to be good at cuz it's fun to pwn people and be the best there is but a game where you want to be good to join a nice team/clan and meet other teams/clans in tournaments and contests.

Once again NO FPS GAMES plzzz.
And i only want to know PC games.

SuperDuperMe

Need for speed world is really good play wise and im sure you can have team races. A long stretch from tournaments but good for team pl;ay thats quite competitive.

The amount of players online is quite impressive too.

Fifa is always good for online comps.

epidemik

Starcraft 2 is definitely your best bet.

Other options would be League of Legends or DotA. I've never played either of those competitively but I'm fairly sure there is a rather large competitive community for both.

NDSUTopGun

STAR CRAFT 2!!!!!!!!!!

Real-time strategy games, I think is what they're called. Great community. Played all over the world. Crazy awesome. If you like to think quickly on your feet, SC2 is the way to go.

1337dingo

no star craft 2 does not, if thats not your game i also suggest league of legends its like dota, free to play, only pay if you want extra chariters, but free ones change every week or so, check it out

Xizzaar

Well i've tried LoL out but i don't really like those kinda games. I'm not into sword/spell multiplayer games. I haven't tried Dota but it's kind of the same as LoL isn't it?

ducis

get an account on teamliquid.net if you want to get into starcraft 2 or broodwar
other than that, fighting games like streetfighter 4 and tekken have a fairly vibrant competative community

aleosha

Check out Company of Heroes. It's an older game, so you'll have some catching up to do. But, on the plus side it's cheap and has VERY good gameplay.

It's gameplay is more based around strategy than micro-intensity, like Starcraft 2 or DoW2.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Check out Company of Heroes. It's an older game, so you'll have some catching up to do. But, on the plus side it's cheap and has VERY good gameplay.

It's gameplay is more based around strategy than micro-intensity, like Starcraft 2 or DoW2.

If you want to be good at CoH, you need to be good at both strat and micro management of your units.