complete liquid cooling FOR ALL!

super_xero

phase change collers can cool to somewher around -47 degress :) i say worth it in the long run well if your a hardcore overclocker

CmoAMD

I cant believe no one on this whole forum knows how to build a liquid cooling system from scratch. I guess ill just have to go to a local shop and get raped by prices.

Thanks anyway all who posted.

joelkyr

CmoAMD said:
I cant believe no one on this whole forum knows how to build a liquid cooling system from scratch. Thanks anyway all who posted.
PM me and ill be willing to give u a help, First of, what is the size of your case to determine if it will fit, (with all those blocks you gonna be installing), how you gonna route your tubing or if you need to make modification on your case, size of tubing(3/8, 1/2 which is commonly used), size of RADIATOR(my advise would be 3x120mm, if it woould fit your case), BLOCKS(check for compatibility, copper blocks would be a good choice, FANS, if you would get the 3x120mm RAD that would be 3x 120mm fan(push and pull set-up would be 6x120mm fan, SHROUD for your RAD, this will eliminate deadspot on your RAD, PUMP that you will use and lastly, RESERVOIR or T-line(whichever you prefer) but I would reccommend T-line to minimize space consumption, and also distilled water, you start with this and post back if you have them all or PM me. As PREATOR would always say " We dont live here " :)

joelkyr

SAD_DC said:
one question..wheres your psu?
is it that big black thing?
PSU is not installed yet when i took the picture, the black thing is the compressor(main component of Phase Change which cools the CPU) :)

thealmightyone

is it possible to buy t-shaped pieces for water cooling so you could split the tube up to cool both the processor and graphics card between the radiator and pump, rather than have heated water passing from processor to the card?