Danda
Member
Hello Danda here, I have a build if you guys can check out. My purpose for this build is for low end gaming, but enough to run Team Fortress 2, Call fo Duty 4, HL2, and World of Warcraft.
At the moment my FPS on these games are 5-15, 20-25 if I am lucky. I wana know if this build will do me will. Thanks!
My Budget is no more than $500. Check out this build and tell me what you think! Thanks alot!
Case; Linkworld 3210-04-C2628 Black/ Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case -$30.00
Motherboard; BIOSTAR TFORCE TA780G M2+ AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G Micro ATX AMD -$80.00
RAM; pqi POWER Series 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 -$35.00
Processor; AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Brisbane 2.3GHz 2 x 512KB- $48.00
Video Card; XFX PVT88SFDD4 GeForce 8800GS XXX 384MB 192-bit GDDR3 -$90.00
Hard Drive; Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM -$60.00
Power Supply; Rosewill Stallion Series RD500-2SB 500W ATX12V v2.2 -$40.00
CD-DVD Drive; ASUS Black 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM IDE DVD-ROM Drive -$22.00
-Danda
At the moment my FPS on these games are 5-15, 20-25 if I am lucky. I wana know if this build will do me will. Thanks!
My Budget is no more than $500. Check out this build and tell me what you think! Thanks alot!
Case; Linkworld 3210-04-C2628 Black/ Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case -$30.00
Motherboard; BIOSTAR TFORCE TA780G M2+ AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G Micro ATX AMD -$80.00
RAM; pqi POWER Series 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 -$35.00
Processor; AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Brisbane 2.3GHz 2 x 512KB- $48.00
Video Card; XFX PVT88SFDD4 GeForce 8800GS XXX 384MB 192-bit GDDR3 -$90.00
Hard Drive; Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM -$60.00
Power Supply; Rosewill Stallion Series RD500-2SB 500W ATX12V v2.2 -$40.00
CD-DVD Drive; ASUS Black 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM IDE DVD-ROM Drive -$22.00
-Danda
Last edited: