Computer connection

scalper

Is it possible to connect on another computer at home (same IP) through internet (same modem, same router)? If it is possible, how?

Byteman

Malware Destroyer
depends on how you want to connect, (just to transfer files, or take control of the mouse & keyboard...) and also, firewalls in place. I sounds like you're at work/school and want to connect to your home computer via the Internet correct?

scalper

depends on how you want to connect, (just to transfer files, or take control of the mouse & keyboard...) and also, firewalls in place. I sounds like you're at work/school and want to connect to your home computer via the Internet correct?

""depends on how you want to connect, (just to transfer files, or take control of the mouse & keyboard...) and also, firewalls in place.""

Take control of all computer (mouse&keyboard...). Hack in one computer through another computer (at home). Both computers are in my home and are connected through same switch (roughter) and than the same modem to net.

Geoff

VIP Member
If you're on the same network then you can easily connect to another PC on the LAN, and either transfer files, view the desktop remotely, etc. However you will need access to both PC's.

Cleric7x9

install a program like realvnc, that makes it very easy. if you forward your router to the computer you want to control, you can access from outside of your LAN as well through the internet. you need realvnc on both the server and the client computers. you dont need to hack at all, its very simple

Ya you can do this by a number of ways..you can also do this by networking..In this you have to connect two pc's by networking then you can share their data as well..or there are also some software which helps for this kind of situations ...but better one is using networking..