Computer doesn't start

ALIVe_

New Member
Hi, when I turn on my computer I hear everything running but then I hear no "bip" that it usually comes before the computer starts for good. Sometimes it happens that it goes on like that for a while and then eventually it gear up and "bip" the computer starts, but that's after I manually turn it on and off a few times because nothing happens and I believe that such process can't be healthy for the whole of it. I don't know maybe it is the processor that bip maybe not. As usual this is the only place I can get some help and so am I here once again.

If it was hard to understand my problem just let me know and I will try to explain it in better words, right now Im just tired thinking that I will end up having to buy a new computer and that's gonna cost me, enough with expenses at the end of the year already.

Thank you for the attention.

Renato.
 
First thing to try would be to remove all the memory and then reseat each stick back in the slot. Most of the time that does the trick. While the case is open and turned off make sure that there isn't a lot of dust inside as that could cause problems as well. Let us know if the reseating the memory doesn't work.
 
you know what I will try that again but I already tryed it. took all 4 cache and blew it, vacum cleaned the computer on a slow speed coz I didn't want to damage anything and it should be clean by now. then I use 2 of the 4 Memories to see if it was something like one of them malfunctioning but no beep, the keyboard and mouse are dead and when I try to make the screen work it says that "The computer is on power saving mode, press any key to..."
I will give it another shot. will do that, but if it doesn't do the trick... what should I do next? I am quite positive it is not the Power Supply, never had any shutting down problem... if it helps the computer was getting the blue screen of death a few weeks ago everytime I had a flash memory connected and being used. I honestly haven't got a clue what the problem is, as I said I just hope it is not the Processor.
 
I have replaced the Processor, PSU and the memory ram from another computer and nothing of that helped either. Please guys, help me here i'm really out of ideas.
 
Back
Top