Computer forum clan

N3crosis

My steam is N3crosis99 and my xFire is connor9001. I don't use xFire though, because the steam chat is better IMO, and vent is better for voice :p.

Aastii

VIP Member
But am i in? or...

Everyone that wants to be in is welcome, just go into server whenever you want (info on first post in here). If nobody is in then you can ask people in here (add them on steam or xfire, again, info on first post) if they want to play and try to get it all together.

there is also a couple of fixes you may need for CoD4 if you haven't played in a while, so first post has been updated a little

Aloush

83.142.49.76:28015

Counter Strike Source Dust2 Server :)
Hope to see you guys there :D
I am Aloush on CSS Aswell so look out for me ;)

Aastii

VIP Member
83.142.49.76:28015

Counter Strike Source Dust2 Server :)
Hope to see you guys there :D
I am Aloush on CSS Aswell so look out for me ;)

awesome, thanks for that, will update the first post a little later, do you have steam and/or xfire?

Aloush

Steam : AloushA
Xfire : AloushAbdallah

I would like to join the clan aswell i suppose
I have a microphone CSS and TF2 out fo the ones you named
And i always want to play a mix on css so anybody wanting to mix add me ;)

Aastii

VIP Member
Steam : AloushA
Xfire : AloushAbdallah

I would like to join the clan aswell i suppose
I have a microphone CSS and TF2 out fo the ones you named
And i always want to play a mix on css so anybody wanting to mix add me ;)

added and first post updated.

Now to just rack my brains to try to remember my steam information with CSS

Aastii

VIP Member
my steam account is kingalpha

okey dokey, will update the initial thread with it.

Just so you know, bomberboysk has let us use some of his webspace to make a site, had a nightmare getting it set up though (because i am a noob with websites :p) so will hopefully have all of that there at some point

awildgoose

This may seem like a random bump or something, but I feel we should keep this thread going, not because of talking about a clan, but because it has peoples xFires and Steam names, and I feel as a computer and gaming community, we should keep this alive so we can all talk to each other.

Aastii

VIP Member
When i get home (8th august) i will put a cfclan thread up there with the steam and xfire names, can't at the minute though, on an ancient laptop and not for long :p

Aastii

VIP Member
Steam ID: Bieji
Xfire: dazzah

I play: TF2, L4D, CSS, CoD4 mostly.

thankyou very muchly, you will fit right in with the fun:D

This one already does have steam's and xFires though?

the social groups is a sticky and it seems the mods are set on that being the area so it would seem we need to move the information on names and server info and what not over there because eventually this thread will just get lost in all of the others in the area