Computer forum clan

ellanky

I just sent a bunch of friend requests on Steam
lol
And right now Im heading out to go see if I can buy Team Fortress 2

russb

Right first off CoD4 and CoDWAW is good for me.
I have an Xfire account do you want my username.
I joint a clan ages ago and told to join Xfire which i did,clan folded before i knew what to do with Xfire that is why i asked if you want my username.

PS do i need steam also ts.

Please answer my post.

meanman

NP ukulele_ninja and just to put your mind at rest yes i might get some advertizing out of this but i wont be involved in your games and i realy dont care what tags you all decide to wear, The matches organized for you will be down to Aastii and i proberbly wont even know they have taken pace as i will give Aastii full access to the server, i dont expect anything in return and i wont be spam posting this thread so after a couple of games most people who play on it wont even know the server is being sponsered by me.
So i will now leave it all to Aastii and he will let me know what he needs and ill hook him up and that will be the last you here from me about this just enjoy and have fun.

awildgoose

Alright guys, I just played on a american server, and the lag wasn't too bad (tf2). I am guessing that is the same with CS:S so yeh...

Also, if anyone wants to have a bigger match with me or even one on one, well this is mainly for one on one.

Ye yanks all have competitive internet sellers so you have like awesome internet, here in Aus we don't really so if I host (book a server, long story) you guys wouldn't get much lag and neither would I so that's something to keep in mind.
Thanks.

Aastii

VIP Member
I have just got the server info from meanman, i have posted it in the original post. When you are going on please log into the vent server aswell. It is a CoD4 server and I have the control to set it to whatever we like, so if we want a ffa match, can do it, if there are certain wepons you want, we can do that too, change map rotation, perks allowed etc

ScOuT

VIP Member
I have just got the server info from meanman, i have posted it in the original post. When you are going on please log into the vent server aswell. It is a CoD4 server and I have the control to set it to whatever we like, so if we want a ffa match, can do it, if there are certain wepons you want, we can do that too, change map rotation, perks allowed etc

Cool....:D

Aastii

VIP Member
I have updated the initial thread with every bit of information you will be needing, so check up there if you need anything, and hopefully lets gete some games played :D

Aastii

VIP Member
if team fortress is gonna be one of the main games played i prob will have to back out. i really dont enjoy playing it.

It waon't be a "main" game, we won't really have a main game, it is whatever people want to play. We have a CoD4 server now, so if you have that and want to play that, we have that right there and can set it up however.

We can have L4D matches if people want, find an empty WaW server and play there if we want, TF2, CSS, hell, if you want we can even go play garry's mod together, it doesn't matter what we play

i was browsing the thread on my phone and the majority of posts i saw were about tf2. thats why i said that. ill play any game i just dont want to spend much time on tf2

Aastii

VIP Member
i was browsing the thread on my phone and the majority of posts i saw were about tf2. thats why i said that. ill play any game i just dont want to spend much time on tf2

We probably will play TF2, but not every time we get together to play

Aastii

VIP Member
So i can get the server set up for when we want it, what type of games do you guys want, a mix of all or a select game mode on select maps or what?

FairDoos

Id join in but i havent played COD4 in a while so i may be a bit sketchy + i dont use steam for COD4 either i have disc :) But i do have Steam and its MattTHarrison if you wish to add me and my nickname is the same as my CF one 'FairDoos'

Aastii

VIP Member
Id join in but i havent played COD4 in a while so i may be a bit sketchy + i dont use steam for COD4 either i have disc :) But i do have Steam and its MattTHarrison if you wish to add me and my nickname is the same as my CF one 'FairDoos'

hehe it is alright you can still CoD with us :p I have added you.

Anyone that reads this, i will be on our server probably til late tonight. I will set it up now and it will be for tonight not hardcore. If you want it hardcore for later in the evening or anything else just shout me in game, in vent or on steam, anyone that wants to pop in, even just for a match or two is compeltely welcome, but remember, PLEASE go on vent aswell

Machin3

I still have to go out and purchase The Orange Box so that i could join the fun with you guys in Team Fortress 2. :D

russb

Popped on the TDK server i dont think i will bother joining just yet,if and when you get your own server then yes.Reason for not joining TDK put so much crap on when playing the game you lose intrest in playing.