Computer Forum Hamachi network

brian

VIP Member
hmm, there's no chat I see. only works with mic's? :(

(the mic input of my pc doesnt work anymore.. used it as a oscilloscope for a while, and I surpassed the nominal input voltage in a spike I think. )

AHAHA! sounds like something I would do! except I have an oscilloscope so i dont need to anymore but thats a smart idea

bomberboysk

AHAHA! sounds like something I would do! except I have an oscilloscope so i dont need to anymore but thats a smart idea
Yeah...i have an analog 'scope here that i use... looking at some 100mhz digital storage scopes as a christmas present for myself though maybe.

God if i could only count the # of threads on hamachi...

brian

VIP Member
Yeah...i have an analog 'scope here that i use... looking at some 100mhz digital storage scopes as a christmas present for myself though maybe.

ohh, Fancy! yeah i only have an analog, No money to go anything more than that, plus its all i need.

Sorry that i hijacked the thread :)

aviation_man

There's been about 5,000 threads about Hamachi

You mean the 3 threads about starting a ComputerForum Hamachi Network?

The last one was a months ago, and the network wasn't created. This one is already created. This would be the 4th thread on it, and it seems to be a cool app, if you don't like it, no one is making you join it.

Sorry that i hijacked the thread :)

You are forgiven :)

Enjoi

banned
I just wanted to clear something up that a few people have been confused about, myself included. The network IS capable of doing a chat room. If you get a message from ComputerForum, that is the chatroom. Messages sent to individual people on the network will use a window with the other persons username. To open the chat window yourself, right click on the network name (ComputerForum) and click open chat window.

Motoxrdude

lol if hamachi is what i used to be back when we used it in highschool, make sure to turn your security to "Public location" lol