Computer + monitor for 1000€

Well I want to get the best I can for this money so yeah Ill try to build one myself. The ones you gave are okay but none of them has the best graphics. I was thinking something like this:
untitled.jpg


Which leaves 200€ for the monitor.
 
Mobo - Get AM3 with DDR3
RAM - get DDR3
CPU - if you are going to OC yourself, get cheaper phenom IIx4 955
PSU - haven't heard of the brand before. No comment
 
Ok changed the Mobo though would like to know should I take ASUS M4A785T-M AM3/PCIE/V512/S/R/HT5200 or AM3 ASUS M4A785TD - V EVO, ATX as the price is similar.

As for the DDR3, it seems they only have DDR and DDR2 ram. Is it possible to have DDR2 ram in this rig? Edit: Acutally they have DDR3 :P Added

Don't have any experience in OCing so I think I'll stick with the on I chose

PSU - the brands avalible are COOLER MASTER , Enermax , LC Power , Thermaltake. If you could recommend which brands of these I should choose, I'd appreciate it

Edit: Also have ATX PSUs
 
Last edited:
PSU - Enermax is the best among these four. cooler master/ thermaltake will depends on which line/ model. Know nothing on LC power.

RAM - you will need DDR3 RAM if you want AM3 mobo. Is there any other shop?
 
Yeah sorry, they have DDR3, edited the previous post.

This is my new configuration:
untitled.jpg


The only PSUs from Enermax in my price range are Enermax ATX 460W AL - 019R EG465AX - VE( G ) and Enermax ATX 485W AL - 054 EG495AX - VE but I think 485W isn't enough. If so, I think I'll have to stick with the Silentpower PSU.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top