Computer off eBay?

cohen

Looks good... if i had the money i would buy it.... lol

Good Luck and looks like a great deal... :):)

reddevil6

that has 3 days to go still so people will start bidding in a couple of days.
it has good CPU an GPU Ram but everything else is cheap an nasty, i would build your own whats ypur budget?

cohen

that has 3 days to go still so people will start bidding in a couple of days.
it has good CPU an GPU Ram but everything else is cheap an nasty, i would build your own whats ypur budget?

yeah i suppose you have a point..

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
whats cheap about it? :rolleyes: :confused:

it has great processor,brill ram decent mobo and gfx card.

the only thing thats cheap on that system is probably the cd writer and the case. :D

good deal though klinkacheck i would buy it :)

reddevil6

what do u mean the DVD burner it is a good brand
The MOBO is crap my guess is it will die within a couple of years if not before.
the PSU is worth $20.
for $700-$800 i could put something much more reliable, an about the same gaming performance together for u.

cohen

I think we should find out a few questions and build him one...

1. - Main purpose of computer??
2. - Budget???

Then we can go from here.... :D:D:D:D

klinkacheck

I need one for college, mostly just surfing the web, word, itunes, etc. Some basic gaming like Orange box, Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Steam. I saw this and thought it looked good, because I just want to buy one and not have to put it together.

Calibretto

VIP Member
I saw this and thought it looked good, because I just want to buy one and not have to put it together.

I'm sure you have computer friends that could build one for you. eBay is a risk most of the times. Sometimes you have a good transaction, sometimes you get ripped off. If you're willing to risk your money to get a computer, then use eBay.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
what do u mean the DVD burner it is a good brand
The MOBO is crap my guess is it will die within a couple of years if not before.

Msi make great boards,i would never have purchased one myself it they were not.

its brands like Pc chips you want to stay away from :rolleyes:

anyway he said he doesnt want to build,why does some members here always assume people can build a pc?

klinkacheck,that pc is fine ;)

Gareth

I have a computer on eBay for sale, which is a core 2 quad, etc, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300215819209
I learned that putting cheap stuff in PCs don't sell, so I am only putting in "quality" parts now.

What is your budget Klinkacheck? I wouldn't recommend the one above because of the power supply, no operating system, and its already over $600 and still reserve has not been met. I also wouldn't trust a PC like that on a $20.00 power supply.

Jhow

I wouldn't buy a computer from a new user. Only 2 feedback and only one as a seller. Plus it has a reserve and only the seller and ebay knows what the reserve is for. I wouldn't do it and I'm an avid ebay shopper.