Computer off eBay?

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Microsoft...

g25racer - ... Good build! Then you see the GFX. *eww*... At least a 8800GTS G92. Getta P35-DS3L and the MSI 8800GTS G92...

klinkacheck

That looks good and I do need a monitor. I would like to use Nividia GPU more than ATI, I have had better experiences with them in the past. Also I would like to stay closer to the $1000 if possible

AlienMenace

Pc

I would build my own. You can probably build it cheaper than getting this off of ebay. And on top of it all, that price is a reserve. You really don't know what he is asking for it. Also, I was reading the stats and it said that it can handle up to 4gb of Ram. You get better MB's to handle up to 8gb. If you want to expand or go to x64bit OS's. And if you don't know how to build one you probably have friends that do. Maybe.

cohen

I would build my own. You can probably build it cheaper than getting this off of ebay. And on top of it all, that price is a reserve. You really don't know what he is asking for it. Also, I was reading the stats and it said that it can handle up to 4gb of Ram. You get better MB's to handle up to 8gb. If you want to expand or go to x64bit OS's. And if you don't know how to build one you probably have friends that do. Maybe.

Same of me... friends from school i build them computers and i get paid like $50 the latest one was $100... sssooo some nice $$$

But i love building computers and stuff... it's good... i enjoy and it and go and spend the $$$ on more computer stuff for my system :p:D

concorde

I'm visiting... from a PC in the business ctr at Moab, UT Daysinn. :)It's a Dell Optiplex, and boy is it slow. I've should have already bought a laptop to take along. Anyways, my friend had purchased a PC over eBay and you could tell that the hard drive's read/write arm were on contact with the platters when he fired it up. I don't know if the seller sold it like that or if it left his or her door in OK condition, but got jostled during transport.

I don't recommend buying anything over eBay, imho, as I can supply probably 50+ people's names and horror stories.

cohen

You can build your own with new parts for almost the same price. :):) or even with better parts and then you at least get a warranty with your purchase.