Computer on but screen is black

Victor Gusev

hello, i built my pc over 3 months ago and today its didnt want to work. i turned it on, everything was working but the screen was black. i have an asrock h110m-itx/ac motherboard, which had a wifi chip that has 2 connections to the anntenas. i looked inside the case and saw that one of those connections were off of the chip and touched the motherboard. at first i thought it was my gpu but when i switched them out it still didnt work, so i think that its my motherboard, can someone give me some advice as to what to do in this situation?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What exactly happens when you try to turn on pc? Does the screen only come on momentarily and shut back off or stay black all the time? You can try disconnecting hard drive and removing wireless card to see if that is what is stopping it from booting up.

Victor Gusev

What exactly happens when you try to turn on pc? Does the screen only come on momentarily and shut back off or stay black all the time? You can try disconnecting hard drive and removing wireless card to see if that is what is stopping it from booting up.
i reset all the connections and i did try to turn it on without the chip, but still nothing