Computer Parts

Compequip

Alright, thanks, I just need the longest one you have. Their is one issue, I need a way to pay you, because I tried to buy a mouse from someone on here and when I tried to pay him over paypal it was declined...

Hey sorry, I don't have any long cables. I have all short cables. I did find 2 longer ones maybe 20', but I don't think it's worth it for you. I'd give them to you if you want to pick up, but Ca. to Maryland is a long drive for some used cables....:D

bkribbs

Hey are these still for sale? I would be interested in the two wireless cards. (PCI and PCMCIA-That's the notebook card.)

Compequip

Hey are these still for sale? I would be interested in the two wireless cards. (PCI and PCMCIA-That's the notebook card.)

Sorry haven't checked this thread in a while. Let me see if I still have them.... They were in a box to be sold in a garage sale.

wolfeking

banned
3 New HP 21 Ink $5ea or $10 for all 3 I think a couple of them expired I'll check, but in original packing and guaranteed to work.

3 New HP 22 Ink $5ea or $10 for all 3 I think a couple of them expired I'll check, but in original packing and guaranteed to work.
If you need any kind of coaxial cable, usb a/b cable, rca cable, ethernet cable, power cable, dvi cables, hdmi cables. I have mostly new and some used.
I will have to wait till I get home to make sure, but if my printer uses the 21/22 cartrage, then Ill be interested in them.
Also, What is the longest ethernet cable that you have?? (i'm looking for like 50 foot, or adapters to run several lengths to total 48 foot.)

Compequip

I will have to wait till I get home to make sure, but if my printer uses the 21/22 cartrage, then Ill be interested in them.
Also, What is the longest ethernet cable that you have?? (i'm looking for like 50 foot, or adapters to run several lengths to total 48 foot.)

I don't think I have anymore ink. As for the Ethernet cables nothing that long sorry.