Computer (possibly) for sale

vonfeldt7

Hey guys, I used to be a regular here, but haven't posted anything in a while. About a year ago, I built an amazing computer, for video production and playing games. Unfortunately, I don't EVER use it for anything but msn and firefox. I truly feel that it would be better in someone elses hands. Someone who would use it to its full potential.

Anyways, I'm kinda just looking for a price quote here, what would YOU give for:

Thermaltake Armor Case
Asus Maximus Formula
Intel Q9450 2.66Ghz
G.Skill 1000Mhz RAM (4GB)
Seagate 500GB HDD (32MB cache)
Seagate 250GB HDD (32MB Cache)
Thermaltake ToughPower 700W
EVGA 8800GT W/ 3rd party fan/heatsink
Asus DVD Drive/burner
Vista Home Premium x64

Anything I'm forgetting?

epidemik

If shipping isnt absurd (which could be a stretch) and the price was right, I might consider that case. Hmmm. How noisy is it? It looks like a beast. Is it hard to move around?

vonfeldt7

IF I part it out, I will try to make a price sheet of what I want for each individual part. I don't have time right now (school and job are time vampires).

Check back in a few days, I will try to get the price sheet up asap.

And to answer the question about the case, it's fairly loud depending on the fan setting (I have a fan controller) and VERY heavy. It does have fan filters though, which is extremely convenient.

Candy

If you decide to part, I got first dibs on the Q9450 :)
Depends on how much it costs to post it here though, its quite a long way lol.
I've been looking of one of those CPU's though.

Compequip

I wonder if he checks this thread anymore, I sent a pm a week ago and then a couple of days ago with no response? Maybe he's not selling or already sold dunno? But I'm interested as a back up comp. Von where r u ??? :confused::D