Computer Screen Flipped Upside down??

bamhm182

Hey, I'm in my comp apps class right now and some kid in the last period flipped the screen of a computer upside down. Now me and another kid in the class are having a compition to see who can figure out how to un-flip it first. So if anyone knows how to un-flip it post how here.

Burgerbob

It will be in the video settings, usually on school computers in the Intel Extreme graphics section, it will ask you if you want to rotate it there.

bamhm182

Yeah, same here, if it wasn't a school computer, than I'd know a program that will let you flip it, but it is a school computer, so it won't let you install anything. Man, I'm confused, I googled it and the two ways that I found arn't working. If it helps, the computer is a Dell Optiplex GX280, the monitor should be the one that comes with it.

Archangel

VIP Member
can you get into the options screen of the grafic's card? i mean, the menu where you can change resolution etc? because usually there you can rotate it.
also.. is it a flatpanel, or a CRT monitor? because some flatpanels can be turned upside down :p

Motoxrdude

Right Click on desktop>>Properties>>Settings>>Advanced. There should be a tab labeled "rotation" or something of that sort.

hdansjr

at my last job, it was control +alt + an arrow key, the tech guy showed most of us. We just had dells, i'm not sure about anything other than they were running XP. But we had fun at a few meetings with that function.