Computer selling business. Good idea??

ferret249

Hello. If I started a business selling fast gaming computers with specs of hex core processor, 1tb hdd, 2gb gigabyte graphics card, 16gb of ram for around $600-$700 would anyone buy.

It will be amd, i can get a amd hex core for 120$

Unless you get a good bargin second hand, it will be extremley hard.

The Intel Core i7 990X Extreme Edition processor is the new flagship processor. Featuring six cores plus hyper-threading, you know there is some power behind it! Coming at us with 3.46GHz of processing power per core and up to 3.73GHz with turbo enabled, it's sure to be a fun processor to play with. If of course, you can swing the budget for this beast. The Intel Core i7 990X Extreme falls into the category of how fast do you want to go, and how much do you want to spend. If you want the best, you're going to pay for it! The Intel Core i7 990X can be had for only $999.00.
- http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1604/1/

From a quick glance.

rvwebdesign

You would have to have a multi-phased marketing approach and an incredible location - First I would say that you would have to have a site that could be found online. Second, I would suggest that if you were to have a location, that you would almost have to be next to a college to attract your perfect target market. Also, because what you are doing sounds super cheap... would you even have enough profit to justify everything?