Computer shuts down while gaming, fans still blow at full speed.

Esa1996

You said western digital, but what size and model, how old is it? You need to run a diagnostic on it with Data Lifeguard Diagnostics for Windows: http://support.wdc.com/downloads.aspx

Install and run the quick test then post the results.
The HDD is Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, SATA 3, 7200rpm, 64MB. Bought in June 2013 like all the rest. I haven't changed any pieces in the machine since initial build up.

I'll run memtest as soon as I can. Windows Memory Diagnostics tool brought up no problems. I'll run Data Lifeguard tonight.

Esa1996

I did both versions of the Data Lifeguard test (Long and short). The HHD passed both without any complaints.

Esa1996

Been two quite busy days and thus I don't have the CD's yet. I'll try to get them tomorrow. The problem has also been kind of vacant these last two days. It was Friday morning I think when it last shut down while I was playing WotR.

Esa1996

Any result from memtest?
Well, I finally got around to doing memtest yesterday night (Okay, I did a "No CD required" version but it still counts I think. I ran it for around 1,5 hours after shutting down everything I could to get the RAM usage as low as possible (14%)). The test found no problems in the RAM.