Computer speakers with tv

emac227

Is it possible to use computer speakers probably logitech surround sound ones with a samsung HD tv and a ps3

Redbull{wings}

10745898.jpg

Something like this should do the trick. It converts your analog 3.5mm connections to rca for tv and video games. My x-530's came with one but I know you can buy them too.

emac227

Are they good speakers and is it good enough for gaming on my ps3 and watching some blu Ray movies on my tv?

Redbull{wings}

Are they good speakers and is it good enough for gaming on my ps3 and watching some blu Ray movies on my tv?

I love em. I used to have the z-640's which were the early series but I upgraded to these about two years ago. Very reliable and very good sound.

Depending on how big the room you have the tv is in I'd say they would work quite, well especially at the price point. It won't be any home theater system but very acceptable for a small-medium sized room and a single person (i.e. no talking or distractions)

emac227

I love em. I used to have the z-640's which were the early series but I upgraded to these about two years ago. Very reliable and very good sound.

Depending on how big the room you have the tv is in I'd say they would work quite, well especially at the price point. It won't be any home theater system but very acceptable for a small-medium sized room and a single person (i.e. no talking or distractions)

The room is not that big I just want an upgrade from the tv speakers and the speakers are 70$ so I was thinking but I'm first looking into some home theatres