lochstar360
New Member
heeey,
i am currently in the process of building and organsing a new computer, and was wondering if I could have some assistance in ensuring that all the components are compatible with one another.
I am looking at the Intel i5 processing family.
Thanks,
LiteOn DVD Burner
http://www.i-store.com.au/product/?CategoryID=16&productid=13404
$49
Coolermaster RC-922M Case
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/49805_COOLER_MASTER_HAF_RC_922M_RC_922M.aspx
$180
Intel Core i5 661 - 3.33ghz
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/60999_Intel_BX80616I5661_CORE_i5_661__3.aspx
$304
EVGA P55 Micro Motherboard
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/55317_EVGA_P55_Micro_ATX_LGA1156_121_LF.aspx
$250 (this looks like it supports 1156 Socket for processor i5)
EVGA GeForce GTS250 1GB DDR3
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/49229_EVGA_GEFORCE_GTS250_1024MB_PCIe_01G.aspx
$225
Western Digital 1TB WD10EARS Hard Drive
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/58441_Western_Digital_WD10EARS_3_5__CAVIAR.aspx
$128
Western Digital Raptor 150GB WD1500HLFS
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/31425_Western_Digital_WD1500HLFS_VELOCI.aspx
$193
Kingston KVR1333D3S9 2GBx2 - 1333Mhz DDR3
2 x $73 = 146 (according to motherboard, supports 'DDR3 2000MHZ RAM' which i take to believe means up to 2000MHZ)
OCZ ModXtreme Pro 700W OCZ700MXSP
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/54717_OCZ_MODXSTREAM_PRO_700W_80__MODULAR.aspx
$144 (wattage should be fine for setup) (also believe has appropriate connections.)
Sony Card Reader MRW6202AU6
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/31234_Sony_MRW6202AU6_Internal_Multi_Card.aspx
$14
Samsung P2250 22" Monitor
http://www.i-store.com.au/product/?CategoryID=7&productid=10784
2 x $199 = 400
(interested in two monitors, I believe that graphics card has two DVI connectors.)
Logitech MX5500 Revolution
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/59141_Logitech_Cordless_Desktop__Keyboard.aspx
$243
Lachlan Wells
[email protected]
Registered iPhone Developer.
i am currently in the process of building and organsing a new computer, and was wondering if I could have some assistance in ensuring that all the components are compatible with one another.
I am looking at the Intel i5 processing family.
Thanks,
LiteOn DVD Burner
http://www.i-store.com.au/product/?CategoryID=16&productid=13404
$49
Coolermaster RC-922M Case
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/49805_COOLER_MASTER_HAF_RC_922M_RC_922M.aspx
$180
Intel Core i5 661 - 3.33ghz
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/60999_Intel_BX80616I5661_CORE_i5_661__3.aspx
$304
EVGA P55 Micro Motherboard
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/55317_EVGA_P55_Micro_ATX_LGA1156_121_LF.aspx
$250 (this looks like it supports 1156 Socket for processor i5)
EVGA GeForce GTS250 1GB DDR3
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/49229_EVGA_GEFORCE_GTS250_1024MB_PCIe_01G.aspx
$225
Western Digital 1TB WD10EARS Hard Drive
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/58441_Western_Digital_WD10EARS_3_5__CAVIAR.aspx
$128
Western Digital Raptor 150GB WD1500HLFS
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/31425_Western_Digital_WD1500HLFS_VELOCI.aspx
$193
Kingston KVR1333D3S9 2GBx2 - 1333Mhz DDR3
2 x $73 = 146 (according to motherboard, supports 'DDR3 2000MHZ RAM' which i take to believe means up to 2000MHZ)
OCZ ModXtreme Pro 700W OCZ700MXSP
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/54717_OCZ_MODXSTREAM_PRO_700W_80__MODULAR.aspx
$144 (wattage should be fine for setup) (also believe has appropriate connections.)
Sony Card Reader MRW6202AU6
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/31234_Sony_MRW6202AU6_Internal_Multi_Card.aspx
$14
Samsung P2250 22" Monitor
http://www.i-store.com.au/product/?CategoryID=7&productid=10784
2 x $199 = 400
(interested in two monitors, I believe that graphics card has two DVI connectors.)
Logitech MX5500 Revolution
http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/59141_Logitech_Cordless_Desktop__Keyboard.aspx
$243
Lachlan Wells
[email protected]
Registered iPhone Developer.