computer/technology quiz

What's this then? The 9/11 Reichstag Fire

But then again

At home, on 9/11 there was some distruction
But its not with the US I make this connection

But alas I was not alive to see
For I died some time before 1960

does make it sound like it happened after 1957, the year that Einstein died. :p

No way. was it the east berlin wall checkpoints that were made? if it is that was WAY too easy, i ruled that out like an hour ago!

4W4K3 said:
No way. was it the east berlin wall checkpoints that were made? if it is that was WAY too easy, i ruled that out like an hour ago!

All destruction I found involving the Berlin wall were 1989, but then again apj is 24 which would make his birthyear 1982 and I wasn't alive yet in 1989. And apj said I was alive during the event, but we'll need info from apj at this point.

no you guys have it. It was the berlin wall coming down... they all seem easy when you know the answer. Sorry about not realising you wern't alive at the time (young 'un)

So who gonna ask the next question? I knew the answer to the "who am I" part and 4W4K3 had the 9/11 structure answer.

I don't have a good question formed, you can take it. I was just wanting to get in on some of the action :p

What was Intel's first product, what was the name of it and what did it do?

If you guys are tired of my AMD/Intel questions then here's an alternative.

How does a guitar pickup work?

Last edited:
3101 Schottky bipolar 64-bit static random access memory (SRAM) chip?

It was supposed to do the work of 12 chips, including these tasks - "keyboard scanning, display control, printer control and other functions for a Busicom-manufactured calculator"

Back