computer to 2 moniters

criscarter

i'm new so i'm not sure if this is the correct place to put this but i'll find out soon!! ok...i want to send my computer to 2 monitors. As i'm planning to use my computer as the entertainment system in my bedroom. But the computer moniter at the desk is't in a good place for me to watch my t.v(on the computer) in bed. So i plan to have 2 screens to my 1 computer. how do i do this? help please???
also any sugestions on what moniter to get for T.v, dvd ect use?:D

Thanks
cris

Raditz

what kind of window's operation you using? If you use xp than its normal. If you use window's 98 or lower then I don't know about it. You can check your fan connection and see is it right.

Xycron

banned
Raditz said:
what kind of window's operation you using? If you use xp than its normal. If you use window's 98 or lower then I don't know about it. You can check your fan connection and see is it right.
Are you saying that it normal for your PC to be load because of windows XP? It has nothing to do with your operating syse, :rolleyes:

What video card do you have? There are several different ways to use more then one moniter depending on your video card.

For the noise factore you owuld have to get quiteer fans.

kobaj

VIP Member
I have duel monitors, they are great. You can either get a dual output video card. something like this.Or use onboard video like this and a pci card like this. Or two PCI cards. Then once you have those installed you can simply use windows options to set it up. Just ask if you need any more info.

And sorry but cant really help you with keaping it quite.

**Please those cards and mobos were for refrence only.**

Last edited: