Computer trouble need help asap!

aquakeepr

Ok, i turn on my computer and i login. After about 2 minutes a prompt comes up, "To help protect your computer, windows has closed this Services and Controller app. So the only thing i can do is close message. So i do. Then in about 10 seconds it says Services and controller app encountered a problem and needed to close. So i push Send Error Report and it goes through the process and closes. This happens several more times. Then when i click on Mozilla Firefox it says Explorer.EXE Application Error in a window and it says The Instruction at "0x88ebdd51" Referenced memory at "0x88ebdd51" the memory could not be "written". Click on to terminated the program or Click on cancel to debug the program. It keeps coming back up until i click ok to terminate it. Then a system shutdown box comes up and the message is "The system process"C:\WINDOWS\system32\systems.exe Status code -1073741819 and initiated by NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

PLEASE HELP!!!

!!!Daniel!!!

my friend had the same problem, had no idea how to fix and neither did anyone else, so he just reinstalled Windows.