computer upgrade

Any PCIe card will; work, ATI or Nvidia...they are built to be compatible with the PCIe slot.
As to the card what are you using it for?
For gaming I would look at the ATI 4850 or the Nvidia 280. Both are good choices...it depends on your needs and budget.
 
but aren't those PCI-E 2.0? my motherboard only has the original PCI-E 16x. Also my case is a very compact case so I need something that is energy efficicient
 
but aren't those PCI-E 2.0? my motherboard only has the original PCI-E 16x. Also my case is a very compact case so I need something that is energy efficicient
A pcie 2.0 card will work in a pcie 1.0 slot, it just wont read at the pcie 2.0 speed.
 
maybe if you got rid of the drives and used external versions of everything, maybe if you could cram something in there, but i think you might have to leave the psu out of the case(i don't know if that case could even fit in something like the gtx series) although, that will be interesting if you can wedge all that into that tiny case
 
Back
Top