Computer wigging out on hitman 2!

penguinrusty

I'm on the level "At the Gates" in Hitman 2, and every time I finish shutting down the third generator, the game closes and says "sorry for the inconveinence, please tell microsoft about this problem..etc." I've tried it four times and it shuts it down each time.

penguinrusty

I actually did that for once...let's see if they do anything.
Anyway, it just keeps getting freakier and freakier! I was just playing it (entered in the code to skip a level, now on "the basement killing") and it did its little shutdown things. And what made it freaky is that my background was gone, and it was replaced by just a gray screen. I restarted my computer, and it still had the gray wallpaper. I'm running a virus scan right now...just to be on the safe side.

Funzo6785

banned
penguinrusty said:
I actually did that for once...let's see if they do anything. .
DOn't count on it, but hey, you can hope. That would be one wierd virus. Wait untill Praetor or Cromwell o Ian or someone really smart comes on. Each one of those guys is like Microsoftx10

Hellbreather

Is the spec of your computer matching the spec of the game? sometimes people don't have the right spec and then realise why their game doesn't work.

If you do another reason maybe a dirty or damaged disc

The main problem might be your RAM I've heard that Hitman 2 can take a lot of RAM make sure you have enough free when you play it.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
LOL :) I did not know anyone actually called Microsoft :p. Anyway did you look for a game patch?

Edit:

Of course Look for updatd video drivers if the game patch does not work. If your already using the most recent video drivers then try an older version.

Last edited:

penguinrusty

Thank you very much for the help guys, but i figured it out. I just restarted my computer again, and it works now. Thanks anyway! It's the first game that I finally beat without cheats! w00t!

Funzo6785

banned
penguinrusty said:
Thank you very much for the help guys, but i figured it out. I just restarted my computer again, and it works now. Thanks anyway! It's the first game that I finally beat without cheats! w00t!
Thats not exactly figuring it out, thats more like getting lucky. But good for you!