Confused...

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Tech Explorer,

I know you use a phone to access our forum. 99 percent of the questions asked on here are computer related, not phone related. So would appreciate it that you only answer questions that you specifically know about. We don't need to confuse members.

tech explorer

Tech Explorer,

I know you use a phone to access our forum. 99 percent of the questions asked on here are computer related, not phone related. So would appreciate it that you only answer questions that you specifically know about. We don't need to confuse members.

I've made the assumption that a useful feature such as automatic updates for phones would have also been done for computers which I've just learned isn't. Also keep in mind I used to own a computer myself and many questions I can answer with the help of the internet (which I've done already).

Punk

Staff member
I've made the assumption that a useful feature such as automatic updates for phones would have also been done for computers which I've just learned isn't. Also keep in mind I used to own a computer myself and many questions I can answer with the help of the internet (which I've done already).

We don't need automatic updates simply because we don't need an app to watch Youtube videos...

spirit

Staff member
The only automatic updates to anything YouTube related you may get on a PC would be perhaps automatic updates to browsers (I think Chrome does this) and automatic updates to Flash Player (I had one this morning). No updates to YouTube itself because like Punk said, we don't need an app to access it - we access it through a web browser. :rolleyes:

Not sure if STARS has sorted his problem with comments or not, but I'd ask if he has used another browser and still getting the same problems or maybe uninstalled and reinstalled his browser. Just two suggestions.

Troncoso

VIP Member

Not only did I used to own a computer, but I still do. 5 even. Guess that makes me an expert. And I guess I'm also an expert Google user, whereas anyone else on here that asks for help doesn't understand the complex mechanics behind a search engine.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Not sure if STARS has sorted his problem with comments or not, but I'd ask if he has used another browser and still getting the same problems or maybe uninstalled and reinstalled his browser. Just two suggestions.

Nope.The problem is still here.
Any yes...I tryed what everyone here said plus a tons of other things.
Hell I tryed it on all my 4 computers,all possible browsers and all versions I could possibly find,on more than 6 different Windows OS and I EVEN WENT TO ANOTHER BUILDING AND TRYED ON OTHER COMPUTER THERE AS WELL and the SAME problem is still there:

"Comments are currently not available."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Youtube works like a charm,but comments do not show up.Instead:

"Comments are currently not available."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

LoL someone shoot me xD :D

So considering ALL the things I have tryed (and I tryed all that a person CAN try AND DO),all I can think of is that Youtube hates Croatia or that there is a bug of some sort lol.

Darren

Staff member
Uhm. Have you tried really popular videos like Gangnam Style or something? Because you might just be looking at stuff that doesn't have them enabled.

Otherwise my guess would be something to do with censorship or something like that.

speedyink

VIP Member
Youtube has a history of doing this for various reasons (investigations, maintenance, updates to the system). It should sort itself out.

Although I've noticed youtube seems to be going downhill...Annotations haven't worked for a while now, they allow ads with sound (DAMN annoying when your watching a video and sound from an ad starts playing at the same time), and sometimes it just plain doesn't want to work properly. Only option is to deal with it, or just not use it.