confused....

darrenvox

replaced the CMOS battery and tried to fire up the computer but it doesnt turn on and have tried to use hair dryer but to no use

what else can i use

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we need a bit more information then what you posted. And the purpose of the hair dryer is??? If you are saying the computer got wet then you are most likely out of luck because it shorted something out.

darrenvox

im using the hair dryer becaue thats what most pople are using to make the indicator light more brighter...mines already on and bright but not turning on for some reason

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Again you need to be more specific about the issue you are having. What indicator light are you talking about? And a hair dryer to make a light brighter? Yeah I dont think so.

darrenvox

the green indcator light beside/under the psu power cable plug..is lit when cable is plugged in, but still doesnt allow comuter to tuen on...

I've exhausted every idea on the web and can't find out why

Last edited:

StrangleHold

Staff member
Dont know if this is a Prank or not. But have you made sure the switch on the back of the PSU is turned on?

darrenvox

Ya...you know it's not just to make it brighter it's just when you've put in a new cmos battery and the psu indicator light has not gone silent...but ya..,