Connecting Aura Sync with various RGB connections?

aidanpt6

Hi, I have just started working on a new PC build which uses a ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming Motherboard, this has x2 4 pin RGB headers which are 12v|G|R|B.
I also purchased an RGB AIO Cooler and a CIT Celsius Mid ATX Gaming PC Case.
I am having some issues with the connections for the RGB bits and was hoping for a bit of help or advice.

The 3 case fans and LED Strip have the 4 pin clip connections, they also have a Sata power connection which does light them up, but I'm guessing its random. This is connected to the reset switch which changes the lighting options through a couple settings.
At the bottom of the RGB Strip at the front of the case it has a 3-pin (looks like 4 pin but has one hole blocked) connection. This seems to be connected to the other side of the reset switch so lights up using the Sata power connection too without plugging in the 3-pin connector.

The AIO Unit all uses the same 3-pin connectors mentioned above, but when connected to the 3-pin connector at the bottom of the PC Case strip, the pump and fans do not light up?

What I am trying to figure out if these are all compatible with Asus Aura Sync so I can get all the lights working with the board, and if so, what connections, adaptor or converter I will need to do that? I have had a brief look around and found something like this: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=P...ECA0QBA&biw=1920&bih=969#imgrc=_75iDV_w7WMuIM

I'm not sure if that will actually work for all of the connections mentioned or if it will work with Aura Sync?

I'm also trying to work out why the 3-pin connection at the bottom of the RGB strip does not light up the other 3-pin fans? Surely it should just chain them together and sync up with the presets of the case?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20200626_203507-min.jpg
    20200626_203507-min.jpg
    876.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200626_203537-min.jpg
    20200626_203537-min.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 2