Conroe Latest Best MOBO!!!!

Pr0

Ok guy newegg is pissing me out wait and waiting for that asus p5w deluxe board. What is the second best high performance high overclockable mobo out in newegg? is it Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Socket T (LGA 775) Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail or is it ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP Socket T (LGA 775) Intel P965 Express ATX Intel or is it some other board please help me find it.

Last edited:

34erd

Intels D975XBXs overclocks decently. Do a simple volt mod and its up there with the other high-end conroe boards, but not everybody's willing to void their warenty with a pencil. The 965P-DQ6 is also a good overclocker, although the crazy cool backplate may prevent some HSFs from being used. I haven't heard much about the P5B Deluxe but it looks good. Generally 975X being a more mature platform overclocks better than the P965 though.

Pr0

34erd said:
Intels D975XBXs overclocks decently. Do a simple volt mod and its up there with the other high-end conroe boards, but not everybody's willing to void their warenty with a pencil. The 965P-DQ6 is also a good overclocker, although the crazy cool backplate may prevent some HSFs from being used. I haven't heard much about the P5B Deluxe but it looks good. Generally 975X being a more mature platform overclocks better than the P965 though.
Where are all the benchmarks for all conroe boards?

Alx717

i don't know if you have to get it from newegg for some reason but i found the asus p5w dh deluxe for like $232 here

Pr0

Alx717 said:
i don't know if you have to get it from newegg for some reason but i found the asus p5w dh deluxe for like $232 here

Reason why because Newegg has this 6 months no interest and im spending around 1800-1900.00 usd

DiViDe

Alx717 said:

ya but look at Ajump's 3 day shipping then look at neweggs 3 day shipping

Ajump is a bit cheaper but not by much

So not much difference but if you do want to get the cheapest