considering getting a mac

Interested

Last time I checked the title of this thread was not "Mac vs. PC"!!

lol. i was stating my opinion. trying to help the op decide weather or not they like mac. i was stating what i didnt like, since that may annoy them too. what have you done to contribute to the thread?

Interested

here's one.
with iphoto, i can use the facebook exporter. Upload all my picture on the computer to facebook, Makes my life easier than opening the god damn browser and wait a gazillion years to upload a pic.
but then again that's just me being lazy

ok. ill admit. that is very convenient, and i did not know about it. but im sure there is an alternative for windows, if not, idc bc i dont use face book, or want all of my pics on the internet. but its personal preference.

G25r8cer

^^ If you wanna keep your nose clean then just stop once you post your 1 post about your opinion. Why are you always attacking people?? What did I do to you? Take a chill pill kid

patrickv

I have never seen a thread regarding Macs , here on CF, that doesn't start a war...
you hate Mac's fine keep it to yourself don't rant in the OP's thread, you love Macs ? you help the OP by giving proper information... at least that's how i see it

Interested

What do you mean, like alt + tab in windows or control + tab?

Ever hear of expose? It manages all your windows at once, try hitting F9 and see what happens.

You just didn't take time to learn anything and therefore your limited, and yet very biased opinion is not only not helping the OP but it is all false.

They are extremely easy to use, you just have only used Windows. If you have been using a Mac just as long it wouldn't be hard. Trust me, I went from managing 10,000 Windows clients to 6,000 Mac clients and I am glad I switched. So much easier of a job.

If you read through my Mac thread I clearly outline the pros and cons and criticisms of OS X and the Mac platform. I also dispel all the myths.

see? i would have never guessed to hit f9 to see all of my windows. one more annoying thing, why cant everything just be there, on the bottom?

Interested

^^ If you wanna keep your nose clean then just stop once you post your 1 post about your opinion. Why are you always attacking people?? What did I do to you? Take a chill pill kid

you keep sucking up to him by saying stuff like "wow, nice, i love you, way to tell that stupid kid off".

G25r8cer

I have never seen a thread regarding Macs , here on CF, that doesn't start a war...
you hate Mac's fine keep it to yourself don't rant in the OP's thread, you love Macs ? you help the OP by giving proper information... at least that's how i see it

Exactly my point

G25r8cer

you keep sucking up to him by saying stuff like "wow, nice, i love you, way to tell that stupid kid off".

I'll admit that was wrong but, you are only 13 and srry to say but a 13yr olds opinion is not much compared to us older people. Im srry but, its the truth.

Interested

it's ok mate

cheers

you must agree though, that one program would not make tons of people switch to mac, just for that little thing. but you know what? i stop here, bc im sure u guys will find another excuse about how os x is better and how bill gates should go die in a pit, but whatever, idc anymore. i feel so childish arguing about computers. its sad that others can accept ones opinion.

tlarkin

VIP Member
see? i would have never guessed to hit f9 to see all of my windows. one more annoying thing, why cant everything just be there, on the bottom?

At the bottom is way more clumsy, especially to someone like me who is way okay with not using a mouse, or using key strokes in conjunction with a mouse. It is way faster and way more efficient, and you can program mouse buttons on top of that if that is what you want to use for things like expose.

What you didn't do is take the time to learn the difference, because it is different than windows. This is what you should have gone through the first week

http://www.apple.com/support/mac101/

G25r8cer

you must agree though, that one program would not make tons of people switch to mac, just for that little thing. but you know what? i stop here, bc im sure u guys will find another excuse about how os x is better and how bill gates should go die in a pit, but whatever, idc anymore. i feel so childish arguing about computers. its sad that others can accept ones opinion.

Newsflash you are a child Not to be mean or anything

G25r8cer

At the bottom is way more clumsy, especially to someone like me who is way okay with not using a mouse, or using key strokes in conjunction with a mouse. It is way faster and way more efficient, and you can program mouse buttons on top of that if that is what you want to use for things like expose.

What you didn't do is take the time to learn the difference, because it is different than windows. This is what you should have gone through the first week

http://www.apple.com/support/mac101/

Come on now he's 13. Take it easy now

Interested

I'll admit that was wrong but, you are only 13 and srry to say but a 13yr olds opinion is not much compared to us older people. Im srry but, its the truth.

oh, wow, ur 17, big and though s**t. dude, kiss my a**. ur not an adult with a respectable opinion either, are you? right. thats what i thought. i hate people like you that think they are tough s**t bc they are 17. the truth is, they are teenagers, just like 13-16 year olds. you are not an "older people". maybe when ur 21 you will be, but right now ur not. so sit down and relax, big boy.

patrickv

bro, it's ok, the facebook exporter is only an add-on to Iphoto.
it does not mean you have to use a Mac because of it, though there are other cool programs that gets everydya job done easily.

OSX is not better than windows, or vice versa , just a personal thing.

As for the OP, if you really want to try a Mac, get an older system like others said,cause seriously if you buy a Mac right now, and know nothing about the OS you will be totally lost

G25r8cer

oh, wow, ur 17, big and though s**t. dude, kiss my a**. ur not an adult with a respectable opinion either, are you? right. thats what i thought. i hate people like you that think they are tough s**t bc they are 17. the truth is, they are teenagers, just like 13-16 year olds. you are not an "older people". maybe when ur 21 you will be, but right now ur not. so sit down and relax, big boy.

Okay now you just pushed it too far. Your getting reported for that now. You might want to take the time and read the FORUM RULES before you ever post here again.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Come on now he's 13. Take it easy now

I was being easy, I didn't use foul language or name call or bash him directly. Then to top it off I gave him a link where he could learn, then come back and state his opinion after he knew what he was talking about.

Don't be so sensitive.

If I wanted to be mean to someone half my age I could have very well done so, and probably could have done a pretty damn good job at it as well, if I had felt so inclined.

I just correct people on their ignorances of OS X, since everyone who has an opinion only used it for 2 weeks max, and thinks they are an expert. Just like every person who has used Linux for like a month and says it sucks so bad because they can't figure anything out.

If anything I gave him good advice that he should probably spend at least 6 months with a new OS to learn the basics across the board.

G25r8cer

^^ Ok True but, he's prob getting banned anyway after what he just said to me. No worries

Edit: Dang this kid has a potty mouth. I wonder what his parents would say about this one, huh?

GameMaster

An infraction is probably the most he will receive -.-

I can't understand how people visit a thread and post about something they know NOTHING about. I mean, when did you see me posting around Mac sucks!?
It's natural, if I haven't used it, I won't know what's it like and therefore I'll shut my mouth.

But there is the only thing I hate about Computer Forum; a thread where people should suggest a guy to run or not to run Mac , always turns to a discussion.
Funny.