Contest: Banner Need For New Website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac550

I am starting up a new website and I am in need of a banner.
Since im not any good at image editting, I thought I'd let some of you guys make it and instead of being boring, im going to make a contest out of it.
Take a photo or google copyright free images and photoshop at least two different pictures into each other

Please Read Before Submitting A Banner.

Requirements
- Banner must be computer related, at least 1 image must of of a piece of hardware.
- Banner must be 680x150.
- The banner is a secondry banner so no title is needed, I have a main banner but my host again contest.
- Colour scheme should ideally be a medium to dark blue.

Rules
- All images within the final image must be copyright free.
- If you personly take the image, you must accept that if your image wins, i will be using the image.
- Please do not take a image of a fan tweak it, put some thought into it.
- No spot saving; you will only be counted if you have a picture submitted.
- Only one picture may be posted at a time, if you decide to change it, please edit the original post.
- Any part of the image that was found online needs to have a link to where you got it from.

I will credit you for your work and a link to you website will get posted if you have a site.

Max of 8 enteies, the 2 banners with the most votes then go for a second round.
All enteies must be submitted be 10PM (BST) on Monday 28th September.

Again All Images Within The Final Image And The Final Image Itself Must Be Copyright Free!

apj101 has given permission to host this contest. Thanks apj101 :D:good:

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
...or I guess you already got permission :p I might post something if I get off my lazy but and pull out some interesting hardware.

--edit--

PICTURE! Simple, pretty pleased with the outcome.

Attachments

• HDD.jpg
    HDD.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Timmie

I wouldn't mind seeing site it will be implemented in, so that I could make it 'fit' better, but at any rate, here's mine:

1129a51untitled2.jpg

http://pic.leech.it/i/278a4/1129a51untitled2.jpg

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Well I posted mine before the colorsceme was mentioned... I don't feel like changing my pic so I guess I'm out if you can't use such colors :p

linkin

VIP Member
Whatever that evga sticker belongs to it is upside down. lol
the sticker, not whatever component.

Rambo

...the 2 banners with the most votes then go for a second round.

Hang on... So you aren't going to decide the winner - the users of this forum are?

Interesting.

Edit: And why can't we see the site where the banner is going to be placed? Is the site not up yet?

Last edited:

mac550

Hang on... So you aren't going to decide the winner - the users of this forum are?

Interesting.

Edit: And why can't we see the site where the banner is going to be placed? Is the site not up yet?

yeah, CF's users will be desiding

i can give you a basic preview but the site is still in early stages and is no where near finished. only start coding it on wednesday.
Preview1.jpg

like i said, no where near finished, it will change loads before its launch so dont judge it yet.

Last edited:

gamerman4

yeah, CF's users will be desiding

i can give you a basic preview but the site is still in early stages and is no where near finished. only start coding it on wednesday.
Preview1.jpg

like i said, no where near finished, it will change loads before its launch so dont judge it yet.

I hope that top banner image isn't permanent because it doesn't fit with the color scheme or layout at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.