cookie removal

jimmyruss50

New Member
when I go to control panel, internet options then try to delete cookies, screen freezes and will not delete cookies. tried several times but does the same thing. I'm running windows xp. Why won't the cookies delete? thanks
 
thank you. I remove cookies regularly but I started getting pop ups. Now...it freezes (remove temp folder contents). I ran spybot and adaware but still will not delete cookies. I have firefox, running yahoo through it.
 
try deleting them in safe mode. i found that to work more effectively. CCleaner is also very good, but if there are any cookies it cant remove try using Auslogics Disk Cleaner (it's free also)

With popups, have you tried updating your anti virus or getting an anti virus if you don't have one?
 
yer i use ccleaner.
works a treat. cleans the other stuff aswell.
cleared 5G off my dads computer because he is a noooob! haha
 
Back
Top