cool modernwarfare allusion

starlitjoker

hey i just beat the MW2 campaign (yes i know its been a while) but in the missions where you go in the prison to find the prisoner there is part where you go into the showers and there is a second floor overlooking the showers and then you jump into a hole.
now whos seen the movie "The Rock"? this place is a direct allusion to that movie where the seal team goes into the showers and is surrounded!
I WAS SOOO EXCITED lol..

who else noticed this?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Nope I haven't seen the movie but that was a fun level! Also if you do specops for that level all you have to do is throw a flash grenade down the middle and sprint through.

Dropkickmurphys

Yeah I thought of that scene when I played that level ! lol...

I think I did slightly better than the Seals in the film though :p lol

lubo4444

hey i just beat the MW2 campaign (yes i know its been a while) but in the missions where you go in the prison to find the prisoner there is part where you go into the showers and there is a second floor overlooking the showers and then you jump into a hole.
now whos seen the movie "The Rock"? this place is a direct allusion to that movie where the seal team goes into the showers and is surrounded!
I WAS SOOO EXCITED lol..

who else noticed this?

Wow really? I did finish the game but i didnt notice that. I saw the movie too though. :(

Aastii

VIP Member
[YT]ujq7ULrj1_8[/YT]

[YT]Y2kcSo8rzL8[/YT]

that is the mission he is on about, if you haven't palyed sp and don't want to know a fairly large spoiler, don't watch past the shower room

I haven't seen the film, will have to look it up to find out, but this was a bitchin' level

Last edited:

lubo4444

You are right this level was kind of confusing. I wasnt sure what i had to do lol... but somehow i figured it out.